President Cyril Ramaphosa has spoken out after several incidents of violence in Johannesburg and Pretoria. Shops believed to belong to foreign nationals have been burned and looted.
Read current news on AllAfrica:
Support AllAfrica (Donate): https://allafrica.com/commerce/contribute/
Advertise on AllAfrica: https://partners.allafrica.com/
Subscribe to AllAfrica News Archives (going back to 1996!!!)
* Individuals: https://allafrica.com/commerce/user/subscribe/
* Libraries and Institutions: https://allafrica.com/misc/info/subscribe/institutional.html
* Twitter (English): https://twitter.com/allafrica
* Twitter (French): http://twitter.com/allafricafrench
* Facebook (English): http://www.facebook.com/pages/allAfricacom/98946450029
* Facebook (French): https://www.facebook.com/pages/AllAfricacom-Fran%C3%A7ais/300579543341939
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allafrica
* Google+: https://plus.google.com/+allafrica
AllAfrica is a voice of, by and about Africa – aggregating, producing and distributing 800 news and information items daily from over 140 African news organizations and our own reporters to an African and global public. We operate from Cape Town, Dakar, Abuja, Monrovia, Nairobi and Washington DC.